- You are here:
- Our Service
- Product list
We manage over 350 investment trusts, investing in global and Japanese equities, bonds, and REITs. Some representative funds are listed below. If you are interested in learning more about our funds, please contact us.
|Daiwa Expanding Growth Equity Fund||●|
|Large Cap Fund||●|
|Daiwa Active Japan||●|
|Daiwa SRI Fund||●|
|Daiwa Value-Up Fund||●|
|Daiwa High Dividend Japan Equity Fund||●|
|Daiwa New Generation Growth Fund||●|
|Daiwa Emerging Company Equity Fund||●|
|Technology Growth Equity Open||●|
|Daiwa Asia Buying Power Fund||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Daiwa Asia Emerging Equity Fund||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Daiwa ASEAN Intra-Regional Demand Equity Fund||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Daiwa Australian High Dividend Yeild Stock Fund||●|
|Daiwa China Ace||●|
|Daiwa India Stock Open||●|
|Daiwa Global Bond Fund||North America, Europe, Oceania|
|Daiwa Foreign Bond Fund||North America, Europe, Oceania, Latin America, Africa|
|High-Grade Oceania Bond Open||●||●|
|Daiwa J-REIT Fund||●|
To view a PDF file, you need to have Adobe Reader installed.
Risk of the fund
- · Fund has price-fluctuation risk, as it invests in stocks, bonds, REITS and FOREX, it could face impact of market volatility. Principal investment in this fund is not guaranteed and contains a possibility of loss.
- · As each fund is set with different investment fundamentals, objectives and goals, risk factors of each fund may vary to a great extent. For complete details, please either read the investment brochure or contact us.
- · Explanation of fee structure, which are to be borne by the investors of this fund. Direct Costs
- ♦ Application Fee : Upper Limit is 3.15% (including Tax)
- ♦ Cancellation Fee : Upper Limit is 1.26% (including Tax)
- ♦ Trustee Fee : Upper Limit is 0.5%
- · Indirect Fee during investment period
- ♦ Fund Managing Fee : Upper Limit is 2.121% (including Tax)
- ♦ Others : Auditing fee, Trading fee, and charges collected by the custodian abroad are included in this category. (As some costs are charged on cases by case basis, depending on then exiting circumstances, due to that factor fee limits are not mentioned here.)
- · Fee structure mentioned here is common to all funds we manage, for explanation purposes highest possible fee structure is mentioned. Please note that each fund has its own set fee structure.
- · For details, please find at Investment brochure (or prospectus) or contact us.
- · Advisory fee is not mentioned here, because investment or service contents may differ depending on the contracts.